Subject: [bug#31436] [PATCH 0/3] Resend some opencl packages.

From: Fis Trivial <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 19:37:59 +0000

Hi, after those headers being merged, I re-visited the rest of the
packages and did some modifications:

    1. POCL is no longer included due to mis-configured path for `ld'. I
    don't have time to patch it right now.

    2. Some inputs of ocl-icd now native-inputs

    3. clinfo is no longer wrapped. User needs to source the profile
    explicitly. The "OPENCL_VENDOR_PATH" is for ocl-icd. Maybe there's a
    more systematic way to use that variable so that we don't need to
    wrap every opencl based package? This can be discussed, but again,
    now I don't have much time to investigate.

    4. Beignet is actually working! :) I tested (manually) it under pure
    environment.

Lint is not completely run, I just reported in bug-guix:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-guix/2018-06/msg00292.html

fis (3):
  gnu: Add ocl-icd.
  gnu: Add clinfo.
  gnu: Add beignet.

 gnu/local.mk                                     |   1 +
 gnu/packages/opencl.scm                          | 161 ++++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/patches/beignet-correct-paths.patch |  41 ++++++
 3 files changed, 201 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/beignet-correct-paths.patch

--
2.14.4