Subject: bug#31430: closed (Re: [bug#31430] [PATCH 6/6] gnu: Add xtensor.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 12:25:02 +0000

Your bug report

#31430: [PATCH 0/3] gnu: Add xtensor and its dependencies.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
31430: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=31430
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#31430] [PATCH 6/6] gnu: Add xtensor.
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: Fis Trivial <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 14:24:43 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I’ve applied the whole series now, thank you for all the work!

Ludo’.

Subject: [PATCH 0/3] gnu: Add xtensor and its dependencies.
From: Fis Trivial <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 14:21:45 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi, guixs:

One of the variables that is added by these patches is
`json-modern-cxx`. It's not a real name. The full name of this package
should be "JSON for Modern C++", which is registered in the json
website[1]. On the other hand, it's repo's name is just "json".

I think this package should not occupy the name "json", and a package
name "json-for-modern-c++" feels weird and long, so I renamed it as
"json-modern-cxx". I believe there is a better choice, but wording is
just not my thing. Tell me about your idea and I will make the
corresponding changes.

Thanks in advance.

[1]: http://json.org/