Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Add xtensor and its dependencies (new patches).

From: Fis Trivial <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 07:57:04 +0000

Hi, guixs.

These are updated patches for xtensor and its dependencies.

The newly added catch-framework2 is an upgraded version of
catch-framework with breaking changes. "catch2" is the official new
name. I tried to upgrade it in place, but none of the other packages
which use `catch-framework' build successfully, so I added the new one
as an indenpendent package and copied meta data from the old one.

For `amalgamate', the term "amalgamate.py" is picked from upstream, it's
indeed a simple script that does the work. So I kept the term in guix.

`modern-json-cxx' should be completely unbundled now. If there's still
hidden third party files, just let me know. It's tests require fuzzing
tool from llvm, You might just disable those tests. It doesn't seem
worthy to me to pull compiler-rt into a json library. Anyway, I enabled
those tests as-is.

Thanks.

fis (6):
  gnu: Add catch-framework2.
  gnu: Add amalgamate.
  gnu: Add fifo-map.
  gnu: Add json-modern-cxx.
  gnu: Add xtl.
  gnu: Add xtensor.

 gnu/local.mk                                       |   2 +
 gnu/packages/algebra.scm                           |  36 ++++++
 gnu/packages/check.scm                             |  20 ++++
 gnu/packages/code.scm                              |  61 ++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                               | 121 +++++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/fifo-map-fix-flags-for-gcc.patch       |  39 +++++++
 .../patches/fifo-map-remove-catch.hpp.patch        |  30 +++++
 7 files changed, 304 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fifo-map-fix-flags-for-gcc.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fifo-map-remove-catch.hpp.patch

--
2.14.3