Subject: bug#3140 closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> (Re: Bug#3140)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:12:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the debbugs.gnu.org package:

#3140: Input needs moderating

It has been closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
3140: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=3140
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: Bug#3140
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 13:11:45 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

All input to debbugs.gnu.org is now moderated.

Subject: Input needs moderating
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: quiet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:27:12 -0400

Package: emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com
Severity: important

When this moves to a gnu server, we need to find a way to moderate the
input to emacsbugs.

See discussion at:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-04/msg00392.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-04/msg00509.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-04/msg00496.html