Subject: Re: [bug#31393] [PATCH 0/4] Add android-fastboot and rename packages.

From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 22:53:23 +0200

Le Wed,  9 May 2018 22:39:47 +0200,
Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]> a écrit :

> Danny Milosavljevic (4):
>   gnu: Add android-fastboot.
>   gnu: Rename "liblog" to "android-liblog".
>   gnu: Rename "libbase" to "android-libbase".
>   gnu: Rename "libcutils" to "android-libcutils".
> 
>  gnu/packages/android.scm | 96
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------- 1 file changed, 80
> insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

I haven't tested your patches, but if they work, LGTM!

Could you simply add a comment to explain why you don't run tests (I
guess there aren't any). Also, I'm not sure about the name of the
android-fastboot package. Since it provides the fastboot command, I
think the convention is to call it fastboot, like adb is not
android-adb.