Subject: Re: bug#31356: Some videos don't work with recent Icecat

From: Catonano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 15:40:06 +0200

2018-05-04 14:57 GMT+02:00 Clément Lassieur <[email-masked]>:

> Catonano <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> > Ahem, I did
> >
> > guix pull
> > guix package -u icecat
> >
> > but it still doesn't work
> >
> > for example. I can't see this video
> > https://www.radioradicale.it/scheda/540381/intervista-a-
> loredana-de-petris-su-direzione-pd-e-formazione-governo
>
> It worked for me.  Are you sure you closed all instances of Icecat
> before running the updated one?
>

I tried again right now

it doesn't work :-/

I could copy this, in the cosnole

error { target: <div>, isTrusted: false, eventPhase: 0, bubbles: false,
cancelable: true, defaultPrevented: false, composed: false, timeStamp:
1525441028870492, cancelBubble: false, originalTarget: <div>,
explicitOriginalTarget: <div> }
js_TJjhS-O3UIrQpwRo6s8yA6nmacY9kUS2f78SDEJfwPw.js:42:4

error fp error { target: <div>, isTrusted: false, eventPhase: 0, bubbles:
false, cancelable: true, defaultPrevented: false, composed: false,
timeStamp: 1525441029122546, cancelBubble: false, originalTarget: <div>,
explicitOriginalTarget: <div> } Object { conf: Object, currentSpeed: 1,
volumeLevel: "1", video: Object, disabled: false, finished: false, loading:
false, muted: undefined, paused: false, playing: false, 47 more… } Object {
code: 10 }  js_TJjhS-O3UIrQpwRo6s8yA6nmacY9kUS2f78SDEJfwPw.js:590:8