Subject: [bug#31342] [PATCH 0/2] Enlightenment Desktop Service

From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 19:44:50 +0300

These two patches create a usable desktop service for Enlightenment.
I've been running it for a few weeks while working out the kinks, and
almost everything works as expected. The default screen locker now
works, so as far as I'm concerned it seems ready for upstreaming.

Currently the remaining issue that I have is the language switcher
doesn't work. I can change the language flag at the bottom but it
currently doesn't affect the language typed in or the Caps->Meta
conversion.

Efraim Flashner (2):
  gnu: enlightenment: Fix setuid program locations.
  gnu: services: Add Enlightenment desktop service.

 doc/guix.texi                                 |  10 +-
 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/enlightenment.scm                |   3 +-
 .../enlightenment-fix-setuid-path.patch       | 168 ++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/services/desktop.scm                      |  61 +++++++
 5 files changed, 237 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/enlightenment-fix-setuid-path.patch

-- 
2.17.0