Subject: bug#31319: ghc-case-insensitive: Duplicate 'inputs' field.

From: Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 17:23:17 -0400

Hi Ludovic,

[email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> Ping!
>
> I’d really like to apply the patch you posted in
> <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2018-04/msg00201.html>
> along with the corresponding package fixes.

Yes, sorry for the long delay on this.  I've been nervous about
<https://bugs.gnu.org/29774>, which I encountered after applying my
patch to detect duplicate fields, and which has not yet been explained
as far as I know.  The problem seems to be sensitive to seemingly
unrelated changes in the source tree.  Since I run Guix from my own
private branch, I'm not confident what will happen if I apply this patch
to master.

> I can do that if you want.

Please do.

     Thanks!
       Mark