Subject: bug#31311: 27.0; doc of `pcase'

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 11:41:09 +0200

() Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
() Mon, 30 Apr 2018 20:04:12 +0200

   Not all numbers are allowed; only integers - for example

   (pcase .9
     (.9 t))

   |-- Unknown pattern `0.9'

   [...] `pcase--self-quoting-p', it's intentional.

Thanks.  I've made the change.  Doing so, i realized i've
already foolishly goofed by branching off of ‘master’ instead of
‘emacs-26’.  So, apologies for the confusion to anyone who might
have already pulled ‘fix/bug-31311-pcase-doc’.  I've deleted
that branch and recreated it, this time from ‘emacs-26’.  Here
are the current list of commits:

 46d58247f1  add blank line before each @item in @table
 32eee97a74  rewrite @item @var{atom}
 f870e5e766  move UPattern and QPattern tables outside of @defmac pcase
 702131a8b2  add blank line before each @item in @table
 892995705f  explode first ‘@def pcase’ para
 e8dd2a7724  s/number/integer/ per feedback from Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>

Note that commit 892995705f includes some stylized comments.  I
invite interested people to include discussion of those in this
thread.

-- 
Thien-Thi Nguyen -----------------------------------------------
 (defun responsep (query)
   (pcase (context query)
     (`(technical ,ml) (correctp ml))
     ...))                              748E A0E8 1CB8 A748 9BFA
--------------------------------------- 6CE4 6703 2224 4C80 7502