Subject: Crashing when lots of document visible at once

From: Brian Wagner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 15:54:09 -0400

Hello!

Repeatable bug, caused when GTerm is zoomed out far, and I try to navigate
my file. Running on 2K screen, when I try to make use of the
high-resolution, I get dumped back to the terminal.

Running from command line, not X11.

Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
0x4b0354 <???> at
0x49446c <???> at
0x4b0058 <???> at
0x4b173b <???> at
0x801966934 <pthread_sigmask+0x544> at /lib/libthr.so.3
0x801965ecf <pthread_getspecific+0xe5f> at /lib/libthr.so.3
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

FreeBSD vBSD 11.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE #0 r321309: Fri Jul 21
02:08:28 UTC 2017
[email-masked]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
amd64

GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (amd64-portbld-freebsd11.0)

Cheers!