Subject: bug#31289: madx mode for emacs

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 09:42:04 +0300

> From: Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 19:18:18 -0400
> Cc: Oscar Blanco <[email-masked]>
> 
> > the copyright assignment that I signed in February.
> 
> Hmm, something has gone wrong then, I don't see it listed.

Indeed.

> Eli, what's the procedure for resolving this?

Ping the FSF clerk.

However, Oscar's assignment process isn't complete yet: the last email
I have on that (from Feb 14) just says he was given the PDF form of
the assignment, which he needed to sign and send back to the FSF.  I
didn't see an announcement that the process is complete, which might
explain why his assignment is not yet on file.

Pinging the clerk is TRT anyway, since Feb 14 is too long ago to be
reasonable.  I'm guessing this fell through the cracks when the-then
copyright clerk stepped down.