Subject: Re: bug#31284: [PATCH 0/1] guix: Add git-fetch/impure.

From: Chris Marusich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 17:18:58 -0700

Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Chris,
>
> I don't see your patch anywhere in <https://bugs.gnu.org/31284>.
> Can you resend it?
>
> I'm curious how you arrange for a build process launched by guix-daemon
> to have access to your 'ssh-agent'.  Although I've dropped my objection
> to this idea in principle, I have yet to review the technical details of
> how this actually works.  It might be that the details will raise
> further alarm bells in my head :)

The patch can be found here:

https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=31285

I accidentally sent the cover letter to [email-masked] instead of
[email-masked], which is why this bogus bug report (31284) was
opened.  I've closed this bug report in favor of the "guix-patches" one.
Sorry for the confusion!

-- 
Chris