Subject: bug#31253: closed (Re: bug#31253: 25.3; IBus support in Emacs 25.x (FEATURE REQUEST / BUG ))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 04:48:02 +0000

Your bug report

#31253: 25.3; IBus support in Emacs 25.x (FEATURE REQUEST / BUG )

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
31253: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=31253
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#31253: 25.3; IBus support in Emacs 25.x (FEATURE REQUEST / BUG )
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 05:46:57 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]> writes:

> It seems like we need more information to make any progress here.
> Could you please have a look at Eli's questions above?

More information was requested, but none was given within 4 weeks, so I'm
closing this bug report now.  If this is still an issue on a recent version of
Emacs, please reopen the bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: 25.3; IBus support in Emacs 25.x (FEATURE REQUEST / BUG )
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 08:44:15 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I was using Emacs 24.x for typing in local languages of India
(specifically Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi). I always use a Gnome DE. It
worked fine until after upgrade to Fedora 27.x when the IBus
integration
stopped working.

Before that time, I was always able to switch the Input Method on the
OS, choose the favorite method (m17 in my case with Typing Booster )and
carry on typing on Emacs WITHOUT bothering about switching Emacs Input
Method. Emacs would honor the system input method and language.

This has now stopped working and Emacs now ignores the system input
method and I have to set up the input methods inside of Emacs. Since
the
system input method setting has the "Global - applies to all
applications" set on it, this seems counter intuitive.

Also since Emacs's input method support is restricted to ITrans and
InScript on Malayalam, Tamil its less satisfactory than m17-mozhi or
m17-swanalekha which are my favored input methods.
Is there any plans to support IBus under Emacs ?
If not I would like to request a feature for this.

Thanks.
Easwar 

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.19)
 of 2017-09-15 built on buildvm-31.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11906000
System Description:	Fedora release 27 (Twenty Seven)

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-
png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no --with-xwidgets --with-modules
 build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -grecord-gcc-switches
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -m64 -mtune=generic'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading org-trello-setup...done
Loading paren...done
IBus: Traceback (most recent call last):
IBus:   File "/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/custom/ibus-el-0.3.2/ibus-el-
agent", line 93, in <module>
IBus:     import ibus
IBus: ImportError: No module named ibus
IBus: Couldn’t receive data from agent.
IBus: error: ("process: ibus-agent  status: exit")
Turning on magit-auto-revert-mode...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-bibtex-20180328.1147/bibtex-completion 
hides /home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-bibtex-20180328.1147/bibtex-
completion
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/orgtbl-aggregate-20160421.726/org-insert-
dblock hides /home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/orgtbl-join-
20150121.1446/org-insert-dblock
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20180323.612/erlang-skels hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-skels
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20180323.612/erlang-start hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-start
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20180323.612/erldoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erldoc
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20180323.612/erlang hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20180323.612/erlang-test hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-test
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20180323.612/erlang-skels-old hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-skels-old
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20180323.612/erlang-edoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-edoc
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20180323.612/erlang-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-pkg
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20180323.612/erlang-eunit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-eunit
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/erlang-20180323.612/erlang-flymake hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/erlang/erlang-flymake
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/git-20140128.241/git hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/git/git
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/dreaswar/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail colir counsel esh-util etags
xref project swiper paren org-trello-setup org-trello-hash
org-trello-log org-trello-utils s cus-start cus-load powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes two-column ivy flx delsel
ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt haskell-snippets yasnippet-snippets
yasnippet
flycheck subr-x flymake compile ox-beamer ox-reveal cl ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-
ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox orgit org-element avl-tree magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-collab ghub url-http tls gnutls url-gw url-auth url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap let-alist json map
auth-source magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process
magit-margin magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils
crm magit-popup log-edit message idna dired rfc822 mml mml-sec
password-cache epg gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-
editor
async-bytecomp async shell server dash orgtbl-ascii-plot org-table
org-inset-dblock org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs ob-exp ob-core org-compat ob-eval org-macs
format-spec ml-mozhi quail ibus auto-complete-config auto-complete
popup
face-remap finder-inf advice tex-site edmacro kmacro org2blog-autoloads
gh-common marshal eieio-compat cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs rx info
package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib erlang-start time-
date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic
cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-
hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 374081 11638)
 (symbols 48 44435 0)
 (miscs 40 127 404)
 (strings 32 98390 14078)
 (string-bytes 1 3372077)
 (vectors 16 42565)
 (vector-slots 8 867637 15543)
 (floats 8 1059 270)
 (intervals 56 409 0)
 (buffers 976 18))