Subject: 27.0.50; Emacs crash, running in Ubuntu:xenial docker with x11 forwarding to windows

From: Andres MM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 11:31:54 +0300

Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 08:29:22 +0000
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
--text follows this line--

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2018-04-22 built on lcy01-amd64-029
Windowing system distributor 'Moba/X', version 11.0.11603000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS

Recent messages:
Loading /tiqsi-emacs/modules/programming/programming-lisp.el (source)...
Loading /root/quicklisp/slime-helper.el (source)...done
Loading /tiqsi-emacs/modules/programming/programming-lisp.el (source)...done
Loading /tiqsi-emacs/modules/programming/programming-java.el (source)...done
Loading /tiqsi-emacs/modules/programming/programming-go.el (source)...done
Loading /tiqsi-emacs/modules/programming/programming.el (source)...done
Loading /tiqsi-emacs/modules/private/private.el (source)...
Loading /tiqsi-emacs/modules/private/private-misc.el (source)...done
Loading /tiqsi-emacs/modules/private/private.el (source)...done
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --program-suffix=-snapshot --with-modules=yes --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets=yes 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  dired-async-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  flycheck-title-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-origami-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async-bytecomp/async-bytecomp hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/dired-async/async-bytecomp
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async-bytecomp/async hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/dired-async/async
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async-bytecomp/async-test hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/dired-async/async-test
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async-bytecomp/smtpmail-async hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/dired-async/smtpmail-async
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async-bytecomp/dired-async hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/dired-async/dired-async
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async-bytecomp/async-pkg hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/dired-async/async-pkg
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async-bytecomp/async-bytecomp hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/async-bytecomp
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async-bytecomp/async hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/async
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async-bytecomp/async-test hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/async-test
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async-bytecomp/smtpmail-async hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/smtpmail-async
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async-bytecomp/dired-async hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/dired-async
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async-bytecomp/async-pkg hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/async-pkg
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm-lib hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-lib
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm-multi-match hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-multi-match
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm-source hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-source
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm-core-pkg hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-core-pkg
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/fringe-helper/tests hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/spaceline/tests
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/bind-key
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/avy/avy hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/avy-20180415.1259/avy
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/avy/avy-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/avy-20180415.1259/avy-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/diminish/diminish hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/diminish-20170419.1036/diminish
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/diminish/diminish-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/diminish-20170419.1036/diminish-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/dumb-jump/dumb-jump hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/dumb-jump-20180323.1942/dumb-jump
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/dumb-jump/dumb-jump-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/dumb-jump-20180323.1942/dumb-jump-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/elf-mode/elf-mode-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/elf-mode-20161009.48/elf-mode-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/elf-mode/elf-mode hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/elf-mode-20161009.48/elf-mode
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-overlay hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-overlay
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-sbt hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-sbt
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-doc hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-doc
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-startup hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-startup
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-semantic-highlight hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-semantic-highlight
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-compat hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-compat
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-http hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-http
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-config hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-config
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-eldoc hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-eldoc
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-company hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-company
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-undo hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-undo
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-search hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-search
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-macros hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-macros
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-refactor hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-refactor
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-expand-region hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-expand-region
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-stacktrace hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-stacktrace
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-inf hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-inf
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-comint-utils hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-comint-utils
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-notes hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-notes
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-editor hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-editor
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-ivy hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-ivy
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-mode hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-mode
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-completion-util hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-completion-util
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-popup hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-popup
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-auto-complete hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-auto-complete
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-vars hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-vars
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-debug hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-debug
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-util hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-util
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-helm hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-helm
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-ui hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-ui
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-client hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-client
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/ensime/ensime-model hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/ensime-20180320.230/ensime-model
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-cmake hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-cmake
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-tempo hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-tempo
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-template hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-template
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-dabbrev hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-dabbrev
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-abbrev hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-abbrev
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-tng hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-tng
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-clang hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-clang
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-eclim hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-eclim
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-xcode hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-xcode
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-oddmuse hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-oddmuse
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-nxml hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-nxml
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-semantic hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-semantic
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-etags hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-etags
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-dabbrev-code hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-dabbrev-code
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-yasnippet hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-yasnippet
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-elisp hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-elisp
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-capf hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-capf
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-ispell hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-ispell
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-files hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-files
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-gtags hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-gtags
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-bbdb hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-bbdb
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-css hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-css
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-keywords hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-keywords
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20180415.2135/company-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-gutter-fringe/git-gutter-fringe hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/git-gutter-fringe-20170112.2133/git-gutter-fringe
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-gutter-fringe/git-gutter-fringe-autoloads
hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/git-gutter-fringe-20170112.2133/git-gutter-fringe-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/fringe-helper/fringe-helper hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20140620.1409/fringe-helper
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/fringe-helper/fringe-helper-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/fringe-helper-20140620.1409/fringe-helper-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-gutter/git-gutter-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/git-gutter-20161105.656/git-gutter-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/git-gutter/git-gutter hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/git-gutter-20161105.656/git-gutter
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/highlight-indent-guides/highlight-indent-guides
hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-indent-guides-20180404.1216/highlight-indent-guides
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/highlight-indent-guides/highlight-indent-guides-autoloads
hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-indent-guides-20180404.1216/highlight-indent-guides-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/parinfer/parinfer-ext hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/parinfer-20180226.2134/parinfer-ext
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/parinfer/parinferlib hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/parinfer-20180226.2134/parinferlib
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/parinfer/parinfer hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/parinfer-20180226.2134/parinfer
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/parinfer/parinfer-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/parinfer-20180226.2134/parinfer-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/popup/popup hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20160709.729/popup
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/popup/popup-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20160709.729/popup-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/rainbow-mode/rainbow-mode-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0/rainbow-mode-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/rainbow-mode/rainbow-mode hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/rainbow-mode-1.0/rainbow-mode
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/sbt-mode/sbt-mode-hydra hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/sbt-mode-20180314.1511/sbt-mode-hydra
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/sbt-mode/sbt-mode hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/sbt-mode-20180314.1511/sbt-mode
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/sbt-mode/sbt-mode-rgrep hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/sbt-mode-20180314.1511/sbt-mode-rgrep
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/sbt-mode/sbt-mode-comint hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/sbt-mode-20180314.1511/sbt-mode-comint
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/sbt-mode/sbt-mode-vars hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/sbt-mode-20180314.1511/sbt-mode-vars
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/sbt-mode/sbt-mode-buffer hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/sbt-mode-20180314.1511/sbt-mode-buffer
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/sbt-mode/sbt-mode-project hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/sbt-mode-20180314.1511/sbt-mode-project
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/sbt-mode/sbt-mode-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/sbt-mode-20180314.1511/sbt-mode-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/scala-mode/scala-mode-indent hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170802.432/scala-mode-indent
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/scala-mode/ob-scala hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170802.432/ob-scala
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/scala-mode/scala-mode-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170802.432/scala-mode-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/scala-mode/scala-mode-fontlock hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170802.432/scala-mode-fontlock
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/scala-mode/scala-mode hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170802.432/scala-mode
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/scala-mode/scala-mode-lib hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170802.432/scala-mode-lib
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/scala-mode/scala-mode-map hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170802.432/scala-mode-map
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/scala-mode/scala-mode-prettify-symbols hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170802.432/scala-mode-prettify-symbols
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/scala-mode/scala-mode-imenu hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170802.432/scala-mode-imenu
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/scala-mode/scala-mode-paragraph hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170802.432/scala-mode-paragraph
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/scala-mode/scala-mode-syntax hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170802.432/scala-mode-syntax
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/spaceline-all-the-icons/spaceline-all-the-icons
hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/spaceline-all-the-icons-20170829.120/spaceline-all-the-icons
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/spaceline-all-the-icons/spaceline-all-the-icons-segments
hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/spaceline-all-the-icons-20170829.120/spaceline-all-the-icons-segments
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/spaceline-all-the-icons/spaceline-all-the-icons-autoloads
hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/spaceline-all-the-icons-20170829.120/spaceline-all-the-icons-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/spaceline-all-the-icons/spaceline-all-the-icons-separators
hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/spaceline-all-the-icons-20170829.120/spaceline-all-the-icons-separators
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/spaceline/spaceline-segments hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/spaceline-20180412.526/spaceline-segments
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/spaceline/spaceline hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/spaceline-20180412.526/spaceline
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/spaceline/spaceline-config hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/spaceline-20180412.526/spaceline-config
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/spaceline/spaceline-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/spaceline-20180412.526/spaceline-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline/powerline-separators hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20180321.1948/powerline-separators
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline/powerline hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20180321.1948/powerline
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline/powerline-themes hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20180321.1948/powerline-themes
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/powerline/powerline-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20180321.1948/powerline-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/all-the-icons/all-the-icons hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/all-the-icons-20180125.757/all-the-icons
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/all-the-icons/all-the-icons-faces hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/all-the-icons-20180125.757/all-the-icons-faces
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/all-the-icons/all-the-icons-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/all-the-icons-20180125.757/all-the-icons-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/memoize/memoize hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/memoize-20170720.1802/memoize
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/memoize/memoize-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/memoize-20170720.1802/memoize-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/stripe-buffer/stripe-buffer hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/stripe-buffer-20141208.708/stripe-buffer
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/stripe-buffer/stripe-buffer-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/stripe-buffer-20141208.708/stripe-buffer-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/undo-tree/undo-tree hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.5/undo-tree
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/undo-tree/undo-tree-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.5/undo-tree-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/vimish-fold/vimish-fold hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/vimish-fold-20171231.2212/vimish-fold
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/vimish-fold/vimish-fold-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/vimish-fold-20171231.2212/vimish-fold-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/f/f hides /root/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20180106.122/f
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/f/f-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/f-20180106.122/f-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/dash/dash hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20180413.30/dash
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/dash/dash-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20180413.30/dash-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/s/s hides /root/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.108/s
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/s/s-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20180406.108/s-autoloads
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/yasnippet/yasnippet hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20180412.1548/yasnippet
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/yasnippet/yasnippet-autoloads hides
/root/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20180412.1548/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-eww hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/root/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug sendmail winner flx
private private-misc programming programming-go programming-java
programming-lisp slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-mdot-fu
slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl elp slime-parse slime apropos hyperspec slime-autoloads
programming-text programming-clojure programming-scala ensime
ensime-mode ensime-sbt sbt-mode sbt-mode-rgrep sbt-mode-comint
sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project sbt-mode-vars ensime-http ensime-ui
ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc ensime-search ensime-helm
ensime-undo ensime-startup ensime-refactor ensime-popup ensime-eldoc
ensime-notes ensime-company yasnippet ensime-editor ensime-ivy
ensime-model ensime-debug gdb-mi bindat gud ensime-stacktrace ensime-inf
ensime-overlay ensime-completion-util ensime-config ensime-util
ensime-client ensime-vars scala-mode scala-mode-prettify-symbols
scala-mode-imenu scala-mode-map scala-mode-fontlock scala-mode-indent
scala-mode-paragraph scala-mode-syntax scala-mode-lib hideshow
ensime-macros programming-python programming-rust programming-c
company-irony-c-headers programming-assembly programming-bnfc modes
modes-neotree modes-parinfer parinfer-autoloads modes-spotify modes-org
ob-dot ob-clojure ob-lisp modes-erc modes-avy modes-waka em-unix em-term
term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-io esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util wakatime-mode modes-tramp modes-ag modes-dash modes-minimap
modes-magit modes-dired modes-ido modes-helm modes-flycheck
modes-compilation core core-performance jka-compr dired-async
core-secrets core-debug core-completion core-functions
core-functionality core-files core-navigation core-editing core-ui
semantic/db-mode time volatile-highlights highlight-indent-guides
highlight-indent-guides-autoloads hl-line core-os battery core-setup
gas-mode org-recipes demax helm-eshell dired-x ensime-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads sbt-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads
wakatime-autoloads dired-details-autoloads fuzzy-format-autoloads
sdev-mypy-autoloads volatile-highlights-autoloads
company-irony-c-headers-autoloads async-bytecomp-autoloads
dired-async-autoloads pcre2el rxt re-builder pcre2el-autoloads
expand-region text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions
clojure-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom expand-region-autoloads helm-chrome
helm-chrome-autoloads helm-w32-launcher helm-w32-launcher-autoloads
helm-descbinds helm-descbinds-autoloads helm-swoop helm-swoop-autoloads
helm-pydoc helm-pydoc-autoloads helm-dash xml helm-dash-autoloads
ac-helm ac-helm-autoloads helm-ag helm-ag-autoloads irony irony-iotask
irony-autoloads ac-racer ac-racer-autoloads cargo cargo-process
cargo-autoloads racer racer-autoloads popup-pos-tip
popup-pos-tip-autoloads elf-mode elf-mode-autoloads dabbrev 0xc
0xc-autoloads disaster disaster-autoloads which-key which-key-autoloads
stickyfunc-enhance stickyfunc-enhance-autoloads flycheck-rust
flycheck-rust-autoloads helpful trace info-look shut-up help-fns
radix-tree elisp-refs loop helpful-autoloads shut-up-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads loop-autoloads corral corral-autoloads vimish-fold
vimish-fold-autoloads indent-tools yafolding indent-tools-indentation-of
indent-tools-autoloads yafolding-autoloads undo-tree diff
undo-tree-autoloads drag-stuff drag-stuff-autoloads focus
focus-autoloads windmove camcorder camcorder-autoloads names-autoloads
dockerfile-mode sh-script smie dockerfile-mode-autoloads
docker-compose-mode docker-compose-mode-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
paredit paredit-autoloads jedi jedi-core python-environment epc ctable
concurrent deferred jedi-autoloads jedi-core-autoloads
python-environment-autoloads epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads
concurrent-autoloads deferred-autoloads docker-api docker-api-volumes
docker-api-networks docker-api-containers docker-api-images
docker-api-connection request docker-api-autoloads request-autoloads
docker docker-autoloads json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads tablist-autoloads docker-tramp-autoloads
docker-tramp tramp-cache ob-ipython python dash-functional ob-python
ob-ipython-autoloads dash-functional-autoloads company-quickhelp pos-tip
company company-quickhelp-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads company-autoloads
cider cider-repl-history tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns
cider-inspector cider-mode cider-profile cider-interaction cider-repl
cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc
cider-browse-spec org-table cider-grimoire cider-popup cider-eldoc
cider-client cider-common cider-util clojure-mode align nrepl-client
queue nrepl-dict cider-compat ewoc spinner cider-autoloads
spinner-autoloads queue-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads htmlize
htmlize-autoloads adaptive-wrap adaptive-wrap-autoloads org-element org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-autoloads
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat erc-loaddefs ace-window
ace-window-autoloads ace-jump-buffer bs ace-jump-buffer-autoloads avy
avy-autoloads helm-smex helm-command helm-mode helm-elisp helm-files
helm-buffers helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-eval
edebug helm-info helm-types smex helm-smex-autoloads smex-autoloads
helm-flx helm-flx-autoloads flx-autoloads ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap
ivy-autoloads dumb-jump f dumb-jump-autoloads f-autoloads flycheck-title
flycheck-title-autoloads flycheck stripe-buffer stripe-buffer-autoloads
projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs projectile-autoloads
minimap minimap-autoloads diminish diminish-autoloads region-state
region-state-autoloads column-enforce-mode column-enforce-mode-autoloads
mic-paren mic-paren-autoloads paren highlight-parentheses
highlight-parentheses-autoloads highlight-symbol
highlight-symbol-autoloads highlight-thing highlight-thing-autoloads
highlight-indentation highlight-indentation-autoloads rainbow-mode
rainbow-mode-autoloads direx direx-autoloads auto-complete
auto-complete-autoloads scratch scratch-autoloads beacon
beacon-autoloads git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter
git-gutter-fringe-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads
magit-bookmark magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-collab ghub
url-http tls gnutls url-gw nsm url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process
magit-margin magit-mode git-commit recentf magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm magit-popup log-edit message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp server magit-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads ghub-autoloads find-dired
delight delight-autoloads ido-completing-read+ minibuf-eldef
ido-completing-read+-autoloads ido hydra lv hydra-autoloads
spaceline-all-the-icons spaceline-all-the-icons-separators
spaceline-all-the-icons-segments all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons spaceline-all-the-icons-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads helm-etags-plus helm-utils helm-help helm
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-etags-plus-autoloads
helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads popup-autoloads async-autoloads
ctags-update ctags-update-autoloads etags-select etags-select-autoloads
bnfc bnfc-autoloads textx-mode textx-mode-autoloads rust-mode
rust-mode-autoloads flymake-rust flymake-rust-autoloads flymake-easy
flymake-easy-autoloads flymake-proc flymake warnings typing
typing-autoloads py-autopep8 py-autopep8-autoloads py-isort
py-isort-autoloads jdee jdee-wiz jdee-test jdee-archive memoize
jdee-stacktrace jdee-refactor dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs
jdee-project-file jdee-maven jdee-keys jdee-jdb jdee-java-grammar
jdee-which-method jdee-font-lock jdee-issues jdee-help jdee-gen tempo
jdee-find jdee-deps jdee-cygwin jdee-custom jdee-compile jdee-class
jdee-bytecode jdee-bug jdee-run jdee-jdk-manager jdee-dbs jdee-dbo
jdee-widgets tree-widget jdee-db jdee-open-source semantic/senator
semantic/decorate pulse jdee-import jdee-complete semantic/idle
jdee-parse jdee-backend jdee-bsh jdee-util arc-mode archive-mode
jdee-parse-expr beanshell semantic/sb speedbar sb-image dframe
jdee-imenu semantic/imenu imenu semantic/sort semantic/db-file
data-debug cedet-files semantic/db eieio-base semantic/java
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/doc
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func etags xref project efc
eieio-compat avl-tree generator jdee-annotations jdee-abbrev
jdee-classpath jdee-files jdee-activator jdee-log executable cus-edit
cus-start cus-load wid-edit cedet browse-url jdee-autoloads
memoize-autoloads flycheck-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
rtags popup repeat thingatpt compile tramp trampver tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
parse-time format-spec cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs bookmark pp rtags-autoloads
bug-hunter bug-hunter-autoloads origami origami-parsers rx cl s
origami-autoloads neotree neotree-autoloads spaceline powerline advice
powerline-separators color powerline-themes dash spaceline-autoloads
s-autoloads dash-autoloads powerline-autoloads use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads info
straight straight-compat finder-inf edmacro kmacro package let-alist
derived pcase cl-extra help-mode easymenu url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cconv epg epg-config subr-x cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date elec-pair
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 978170 154580)
 (symbols 48 81485 2)
 (miscs 40 496 614)
 (strings 32 245748 29687)
 (string-bytes 1 7648048)
 (vectors 16 124815)
 (vector-slots 8 1978346 122084)
 (floats 8 1156 596)
 (intervals 56 2521 364)
 (buffers 992 16)
 (heap 1024 93381 19500))

Backtrace:
emacs[0x50f469]
emacs[0x4f5877]
emacs[0x50de1e]
emacs[0x50e123]
emacs[0x50e160]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x11390)[0x7fe1481e8390]
emacs[0x58e595]
emacs[0x58e90f]
emacs[0x56c4f6]
emacs[0x5a8418]
emacs[0x56c453]
emacs[0x5a8418]
emacs[0x56c053]
emacs[0x56c453]
emacs[0x5a8418]
emacs[0x56c053]
emacs[0x56c453]
emacs[0x5a8418]
emacs[0x56c053]
emacs[0x56c453]
emacs[0x5a8418]
emacs[0x56c053]
emacs[0x56c453]
emacs[0x5a8418]
emacs[0x56c053]
emacs[0x56c453]
emacs[0x56e1d3]
emacs[0x56c4f6]
emacs[0x5a8418]
emacs[0x56c453]
emacs[0x5a8418]
emacs[0x56c053]
emacs[0x56c453]
emacs[0x56e0ac]
emacs[0x56c4f6]
emacs[0x5a8418]
emacs[0x56c453]
emacs[0x5a8418]
emacs[0x56c053]
emacs[0x56c453]
emacs[0x56e1d3]
...

#----Additional Information ----#

https://github.com/SerialDev/tiqsi-emacs

Generate the docker file using the UI by providing your IP for Display
env export.
Remove Pragmata pro from dockerfile since it is not in the repo
(personal use font)

With this image it should be able to replicate without failure on this
commit:
882d7ee34f193ee0581429f0a1ea71f93fe097c0