Subject: Re: bug#31248: 27.0.50; Regression: Multibyte text in HTTP request

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 21:42:42 +0200

Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 12:14 PM, Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Do you have a test case to trigger this bug?
>
> Not at the moment. I'm not at all familiar w/ the
> url-http-create-request interface, so I'd have to figure that out
> first. You could probably reproduce it by including the two emojis in
> https://gist.github.com/aaronjensen/a8b7f87471a76b2f69c7c7432ad75f42
> in a post body.

It's up to the callers to encode the POST bodies, I think, and the
commit you pointed to doesn't seem to change anything in that area,
unless I'm misreading something, which is quite possible.

That's why I'm wondering what code you were using that triggered this
bug. 

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no