Subject: bug#31233: 26.1; Emacs terminated unexpectedly

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 21:57:33 -0400

Today my Emacs crashed. This is the first Emacs crash I have seen in
many many months (years probably). This executable was built from the
emacs-26 git repo on Tuesday (2018-04-17). The instance that crashed had
been running for less than a day. I had had no previous problems with
this executable.

At the time of the crash I wasn't working in Emacs. I was working in
Firefox and other programs for more than an hour, and when I tried
to switch back to Emacs all my Emacs frames were gone.

The following backtrace was printed in my terminal emulator. I thought
that I had my system configured to write core files but I cannot find
one. My Emacs is built with debugging symbols but this backtrace doesn't
reflect that -- is there a way to convert these addresses into symbols?

  Backtrace:
  src/emacs[0x57c618]
  src/emacs[0x557632]
  src/emacs[0x57be67]
  src/emacs[0x57be38]
  src/emacs[0x57be9e]
  /lib64/libpthread.so.0(+0x12420)[0x7f80ebece420]
  src/emacs[0x5d9095]
  src/emacs[0x5da10c]
  src/emacs[0x5da42a]
  src/emacs[0x5da45f]
  src/emacs[0x67f809]
  src/emacs[0x67f907]
  src/emacs[0x5da4a6]
  src/emacs[0x67f933]
  src/emacs[0x5dbcfc]
  src/emacs[0x5dc343]
  src/emacs[0x555247]
  src/emacs[0x600903]
  src/emacs[0x647e1f]
  src/emacs[0x60172a]
  src/emacs[0x600a05]
  src/emacs[0x647e1f]
  src/emacs[0x60172a]
  src/emacs[0x600a05]
  src/emacs[0x5ffa60]
  src/emacs[0x600cb8]
  src/emacs[0x6009c1]
  src/emacs[0x647e1f]
  src/emacs[0x6013b1]
  src/emacs[0x600a05]
  src/emacs[0x6003da]
  src/emacs[0x563140]
  src/emacs[0x56326b]
  src/emacs[0x561008]
  src/emacs[0x567454]
  src/emacs[0x562a14]
  src/emacs[0x425f0d]
  src/emacs[0x600d79]
  src/emacs[0x6009c1]
  src/emacs[0x647e1f]
  src/emacs[0x6013b1]
  ...

  [1]+  Bus error               (core dumped) src/emacs

I am now running a new instance of Emacs under GDB so if the problem
recurs I will be in a better position to provide useful information.

Thanks.

--
N.

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.21)
 of 2018-04-17 built on moondust.localdomain
Repository revision: 3bdc9a1683d803d291586e83e7275936301d94cf
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11903000
System Description:	Fedora release 26 (Twenty Six)

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 -gdwarf-4''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  hl-line-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-contacts hides ~/.emacs.d/modules/org-contacts
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-groovy hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-eww hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-processing hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-coq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-J hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-abc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-shell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-ebnf hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-lua hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-vala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-lint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-hledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-duration hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-sed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-stan hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-forth hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180416/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/git/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message emacsbug sendmail gnus-async qp mail-extr
gnus-ml disp-table misearch multi-isearch goto-addr thingatpt map
hl-line nndraft nnmh utf-7 epa-file network-stream nsm starttls nnfolder
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache view solar cal-dst holidays
hol-loaddefs cal-iso cl-extra help-mode org-attach vc-git diff-mode
org-id flyspell ispell pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view bookmark pp
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util org-contacts org-capture gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap org-duration org-eldoc
org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-habit org-gnus nnir
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
dired-x dired dired-loaddefs org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda
org-element avl-tree generator org advice org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-shell shell pcomplete ob-R ob-python
ob-plantuml ob-org ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-dot ob-maxima ob-latex
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site
timezone bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site info package epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars ido seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit easymenu
battery time wheatgrass-theme paren savehist saveplace elec-pair desktop
frameset cl-loaddefs cl-lib delsel cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 766016 468352)
 (symbols 48 106338 68)
 (miscs 40 21949 9465)
 (strings 32 253435 9166)
 (string-bytes 1 11550070)
 (vectors 16 65513)
 (vector-slots 8 1163889 26992)
 (floats 8 809 1206)
 (intervals 56 34311 62845)
 (buffers 992 44))