Subject: bug#31223: 25.3; New menus are empty with GTK3

From: Thomas Schneider <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 19:20:16 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Thomas Schneider <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>> Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 19:01:59 +0200
>> 
>> Sure.  This is with emacs -Q, so instead of AUCTeX as described in the
>> initial report, this is Emacs’ TeX mode (I don’t know what it is really
>> called), but the problem is the same nonetheless.
>
> So you are saying that when you click on "Text" in this case, no menu
> drops down, is that right?

If you watch closely, you can see that a menu spawns, but contains no
items at all.

> Do these menus ever get "filled", or do they stay empty no matter what
> you do?

If I open the menu with F10, they are filled normally, as well M-x
accelerate-menu RET.