Subject: [bug#31176] [bug#31178] [PATCH] gnu: Add inxi.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 12:07:08 +0200

Hi Oleg,

Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]> skribis:

> [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) writes:
>
>> Oleg, could you take care of this patch?
>
> […]
>
> Sure I will try because I want ‘inxi’ to be in Guix package collection,
> too.  But I don't want to give a promise because I'm not much familiar
> with a Perl, so it will require some time for me.  I don't like current
> implementation of the latest version of ‘inxi’ package recipe in 31178.
> If I'm only one thinking like that and it's good enough for a push to
> ‘origin/master’, feel free to say me about this or push it.

I really trust you to make the right decision.  The only reason I’m
pinging you is so these patches don’t get lost; they look simple enough
that it shouldn’t take months to apply them.  :-)

Ludo’.