Subject: "guix pull" broke itself

From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:59:42 +0200

$ guix pull
Updating from Git repository at 'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Building from Git commit fc12113704255616522cb56fc37b4a18fccd84eb...
Backtrace:
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   2862:4 19 (define-module* _ #:filename _ #:pure _ #:version _ # _ …)
  2071:24 18 (call-with-deferred-observers #<procedure 49399b0 at ic…>)
  2875:24 17 (_)
   222:17 16 (map1 (((gnu)) ((guix)) ((guix ui)) ((guix config)) # …))
  2788:17 15 (resolve-interface (gnu) #:select _ #:hide _ #:prefix _ …)
  2714:10 14 (_ (gnu) _ _ #:ensure _)
  2982:16 13 (try-module-autoload _ _)
   2312:4 12 (save-module-excursion #<procedure 4439750 at ice-9/boo…>)
  3002:22 11 (_)
In unknown file:
          10 (primitive-load-path "gnu" #<procedure 404b680 at ice-9…>)
In gnu.scm:
     58:4  9 (_)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   260:13  8 (for-each #<procedure 404b340 at gnu.scm:59:16 (m)> (# …))
In gnu.scm:
    60:33  7 (_ (gnu system))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
  2788:17  6 (resolve-interface (gnu system) #:select _ #:hide _ # _ …)
  2714:10  5 (_ (gnu system) _ _ #:ensure _)
  2982:16  4 (try-module-autoload _ _)
   2312:4  3 (save-module-excursion #<procedure 4439480 at ice-9/boo…>)
  3002:22  2 (_)
In unknown file:
           1 (primitive-load-path "gnu/system" #<procedure 404b2c0 a…>)
In gnu/system.scm:
    508:0  0 (_)

gnu/system.scm:508:0: util-linux-2.31.1: unbound variable

$ ls -l $(which guix)
/run/current-system/profile/bin/guix -> /gnu/store/xzz0xn80jp48fzy5xz4k8nmwwz1badgc-guix-0.14.0-9.bdf0c64/bin/guix

$ grep -r util-linux-2.31 /gnu/store/xzz0xn80jp48fzy5xz4k8nmwwz1badgc-guix-0.14.0-9.bdf0c64/share/guile/site/2.2/gnu/
$