Subject: Re: bug#31162: "guix pull" broke itself

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 19:20:03 -0300

2018-04-24T22:57:55+0200 Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
> How do I do that?

There are several ways to go around this, but since now we are past the
fact, that is, it already happened, then I propose the following method:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ cd "/var/log/guix"
$ find "." -name '*guix-packages.drv*' -ls
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

This will give you a list of the logs related to this "build". However,
notice that you might be interested in only one, which should match the
date the problem happened.

-- 
- Formas de contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard
- Ativista do /software/ livre (não confundir com gratuito). Avaliador
  da liberdade de /software/ e de /sites/.
- Arquivos que aceito: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#Arquivos
- Contribuições à sociedade:
  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#Contributions
- Gosta do meu trabalho? Contrate-me ou doe algo para mim!
  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#Suporte
- Use comunicações sociais federadas padronizadas, onde o "social"
  permanece independente do fornecedor. #DeleteWhatsApp. Use #XMPP
  (https://libreplanet.org/wiki/XMPP.pt), #DeleteFacebook
  #DeleteInstagram #DeleteTwitter #DeleteYouTube. Use #ActivityPub via
  #Mastodon (https://joinmastodon.org/).
- #DeleteNetflix #CancelNetflix. Evite #DRM:
  https://www.defectivebydesign.org/