Subject: Re: [bug#31160] [PATCH] gnu: lvm2: Enable pkg-config files generation.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 22:52:26 +0200

Tomáš Čech <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 12:24:07AM +0200, Marius Bakke wrote:
>>Tomáš Čech <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> * gnu/packages/linux.scm (lvm2)[arguments]: Enable pkg-config files generation
>>> via configure flag.
>>
>>LGTM, thanks!
>
> Is it OK for me to push it into master directly? I'm not sure how big
> is dependency subtree for such lowlevel package... Is there easy way,
> how to print dependency subtree?

There is!  `guix refresh -l lvm2{,-static}` will tell you exactly how
many packages are affected.  On current 'master', only 37 packages will
be rebuilt.

So it should be fine for the master branch.  It's good if you try to
build some of the dependent packages before pushing however, to make
sure it does not cause any regressions.

Thanks!