Subject: bug#31150: Entries in load-path should not have trailing slashes

From: Reinhard Kotucha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 06:21:30 +0200

On 2018-04-14 at 14:41:52 -0700, Radon Rosborough wrote:

 > Most people use search engines to find documentation these days.
 > That's not a value judgement; it's just a statement of fact.

Dear Radon,
it's true that most poeple use search engines nowadays but it's
actually the worst thing one can do.  The quality of the results is
quite arbitrary.  In most cases saerch engines return old stuff which
isn't relevant anymore or wrong answers from poeple who just believe
that they groked something.

A definite answer is and can only be provided by the documentation
shipped with a particular package.  Everything else is less helpful or
not helpful at all.

Regards,
  Reinhard

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Reinhard Kotucha                            Phone: +49-511-3373112
Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------