Subject: bug#31145: 27.0.50; forwarding an html email in gnus mungs the headers if they contain a blank line

From: Robert Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 08:53:06 +0100

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Robert Marshall <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Thanks Lars, emails have been forwarded off list
>
> Thanks.  I put it in an nndoc group and `C-c C-f'-d it
> (with (setq message-forward-as-mime t) as that's what it looked like),
> and I was unable to reproduce the bug.

So I see! I've seen this bug on a variety of emails normally hits me
when I'm trying to forward spammy emails (inevitably with html
components) to our spam collector.
>
> The line in question wasn't completely empty -- it had a space in there,
> and Message seemed to heed that as a continuation line, as it should.
>
> I'll forward it to you so that you can see.  :-)

Thanks, I'll look at my other settings and see if I can produce a
-Q'able test case.

Robert