Subject: 26.1; `assert` missing

From: Andreas Röhler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 10:15:41 +0200

emacs -Q

(add-to-list 'load-path (expand-file-name "~/progarbeit/emacs/th-write/"))
and some stuff loaded

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
  of 2018-04-10 built on whatever
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.10 (jessie)

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/my-name/werkstatt/thing-at-point-utils/ar-thingatpt-p-formen.el
Saving file 
/home/my-name/werkstatt/thing-at-point-utils/ar-thingatpt-trim-formen.el...
Wrote 
/home/my-name/werkstatt/thing-at-point-utils/ar-thingatpt-trim-formen.el
ar-thing-at-point-utils-unpaired-delim-aktiv: cross [7 times]
Loading 
/home/my-name/progarbeit/emacs/th-write/ar-thingatpt-utils-test-anlegen.el 
(source)...done
Saving file 
/home/my-name/werkstatt/thing-at-point-utils/test/thingatpt-utils-test.el...
Wrote 
/home/my-name/werkstatt/thing-at-point-utils/test/thingatpt-utils-test.el
Symbol's function definition is void: assert
Mark set [3 times]
kill-region: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *Messages*>

Configured using:
  'configure --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11
MODULES THREADS

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
   diff-auto-refine-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny seq format-spec rfc822
mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode
thingatpt-utils-map cl-print byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
edebug easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib th-write time-stamp
ar-thingatpt-utils-test-anlegen ar-thingatpt-utils-core-anlegen
ar-thing-in-thing-anlegen ar-thingatpt-trim-formen-anlegen
ar-thingatpt-p-formen-anlegen ar-delimited2-anlegen
ar-thatpt-python-expressions-anlegen ar-thingatpt-count-ratio-anlegen
ar-thingatpt-buffer-prepare ar-thing-at-point-peel-anlegen
ar-thing-at-point-markup-anlegen ar-thing-at-point-utils-anlegen
ar-th-write-listen-anlegen ar-insert-thingatpt-highlight-stuff
ar-insert-thingatpt-helper-functions ar-insert-rest-put-declarations
ar-insert-data-forms ar-insert-delimited-forms
thingatpt-utils-map-anlegen ar-insert-delimit-forms ar-write-tests dired
dired-loaddefs misearch multi-isearch vc-filewise vc-rcs elec-pair
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 232339 21495)
  (symbols 24 47444 6)
  (miscs 20 120 560)
  (strings 16 82768 3731)
  (string-bytes 1 1979552)
  (vectors 12 23885)
  (vector-slots 4 1344809 29024)
  (floats 8 57 502)
  (intervals 28 5315 0)
  (buffers 536 32)
  (heap 1024 23234 1059))