Subject: 26; Regression: intra-glossary links broken in Emacs manual

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 14:37:45 -0700 (PDT)

C-h r
g Glossary
Go to entry "Cut and Paste".

There you see this:

Cut and Paste
     *Note Glossary---Killing::, and *note Glossary---Yanking::.

But clicking those links does not take you to the Glossary entries for
Killing and Yanking, respectively.

Instead, the first one takes you to node Acknowledgements, and the
second one takes you to node `Key Index'.

This regression was introduced in Emacs 24.5.  Prior to that, in Emacs
24 the links worked fine.

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2018-04-10
Repository revision: c267421647510319d2a70554e42f0d1c394dba0a
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''