Subject: bug#31129: 25.2.50; auto-revert-check-vc-info works badly with smerge

From: Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 21:43:33 +0100

1. Enable global-auto-revert-mode
2. Set auto-revert-check-vc-info to t
3. Visit a version-controlled file with conflicts. When the auto-revert
timer next runs (should be every 5 seconds by default), point will go to
the first conflict.
4. C-n (next-line).
5. When the timer next runs, point will jump to the next conflict.

smerge-start-session is run as part of, e.g.
vc-{git,svn,hg,bzr}-find-file-hook, which explains why point moves every
time. Should it only be run if smerge-mode is not already active? If it
is active, then smerge-auto-leave should presumably be run, to turn off
smerge-mode if no conflicts remain.

If my analysis is (roughly) correct, this behavior could be packaged as
smerge-maybe-start-session, or similar.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
of 2017-09-12 built on skwd
Repository revision: 69c0b54e6fe13ad42ff62dbd787a297a35761b10
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11905000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/usr/local'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.utf8
value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.utf8
value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.utf8
value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=local
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
show-paren-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
TeX-PDF-mode: t
TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
global-whitespace-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
helm-mode: t
helm-autoresize-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set
There are unresolved conflicts in
/home/rrt/repo/CIP/chapters/en/intro.asciidoc [40 times]
Global Flycheck mode enabled
There are unresolved conflicts in
/home/rrt/repo/CIP/chapters/en/intro.asciidoc
Global Flycheck mode disabled
There are unresolved conflicts in
/home/rrt/repo/CIP/chapters/en/intro.asciidoc
Quit
There are unresolved conflicts in
/home/rrt/repo/CIP/chapters/en/intro.asciidoc
vc-message-unresolved-conflicts
Entering debugger...
Quit [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-3.11.0/cmake-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cdargs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/site-lisp/cdargs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-3.11.0/cmake-mode hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gforth hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/site-lisp/gforth/gforth
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/whitespace hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/whitespace
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/dired-x hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/dired-x
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/electric hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/electric
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elec-pair hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/elec-pair
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ispell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cperl-mode hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/language/thai-word
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail cus-edit debug mm-archive
url-handlers network-stream nsm starttls url-cache eieio-opt image-file
misearch multi-isearch helm-command inform-mode imenu term disp-table
ehelp helm-elisp helm-eval edebug winner ido helm-x-files helm-for-files
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info magit-bookmark bookmark
helm-external helm-net browse-url eldoc-extension paredit org-indent
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m make-mode vc vc-dispatcher window-margin adaptive-wrap
face-remap smart-quotes adoc-mode tempo markup-faces flyspell ispell
goto-addr cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox tramp-cache
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize
yasnippet paren savehist recentf tree-widget wid-edit minibuf-eldef
elec-pair dtrt-indent desktop frameset cus-start cus-load iimage
org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs magit-gh-pulls s gh gh-users gh-issues gh-pulls gh-repos
gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache eieio-base gh-auth
gh-common gh-url gh-profile magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-collab ghub url-http tls gnutls url-gw url-auth let-alist
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin magit-mode git-commit
magit-git magit-section magit-utils magit-popup log-edit message rfc822
mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util
add-log with-editor shell pcomplete server lyqi lua-mode go-mode url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap find-file ffap thingatpt url-parse
auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars forth-mode derived etags xref project info-look speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe auctex-latexmk tex-buf latex tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus xml crm dired-x whitespace bug-reference-github
bug-reference vc-git diff-mode flycheck json map find-func rx subr-x
dash undo-tree diff helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep grep helm-regexp format-spec
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async
locate finder-inf tex-site edmacro kmacro eieio eieio-core cl-macs info
windows advice revive init-paredit init-eldoc easy-mmode compile comint
ansi-color ring .loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp el-get-methods
el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
epg-config seq byte-opt el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-custom cl-seq el-get-core autoload lisp-mnt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib dired
devhelp user-site-loaddefs time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 11422740 8492485)
(symbols 48 71280 30)
(miscs 40 2166 3600)
(strings 32 2512900 7280031)
(string-bytes 1 96296148)
(vectors 16 120192)
(vector-slots 8 2450209 211277)
(floats 8 1450 1558)
(intervals 56 3020009 15147)
(buffers 976 74)
(heap 1024 1044553 200692))

-- 
https://rrt.sc3d.org/

-- 
https://rrt.sc3d.org