Subject: bug#31120: 25.3; issue about sudo in eshell

From: z wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 00:10:25 +0000

https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=226228

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-unknown-openbsd)
 of 2017-10-03 built on amd64.ports.openbsd.org
Configured using:
 'configure --build=amd64-unknown-openbsd --without-sound --without-x
 --without-dbus --without-file-notification --without-gconf
 --without-gsettings --without-jpeg --prefix=/usr/local
 --sysconfdir=/etc --mandir=/usr/local/man --infodir=/usr/local/info
 --localstatedir=/var --disable-silent-rules --disable-gtk-doc
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -fno-pie' CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include
 'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib -nopie''

Configured features:
GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: zh_CN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Sending...done
Are you sure you want to quit reading news? (y or n) y
Saving file /home/eagle/.newsrc...
Wrote /home/eagle/.newsrc
Saving /home/eagle/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/eagle/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/eagle/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/eagle/.newsrc.eld...done
user-error: Beginning of history; no preceding item
user-error: End of history; no default available

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/misc/misc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/misc
~/.emacs.d/lisp/prolog hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/progmodes/prolog
~/.emacs.d/lisp/package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/package

Features:
(gnus-cite nnir pop3 nndraft nnmh nnml nnfolder utf-7 gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader rfc2104 network-stream nsm starttls tls gnutls
mailalias smtpmail shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message dired rfc822
mml mml-sec epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils pcmpl-unix em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl
em-basic em-banner em-alias ibuf-ext ibuffer windmove erc-truncate
erc-list erc-menu erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-button wid-edit
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-track erc-ring erc-match erc-join erc-netsplit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec auth-source cl-seq
eieio byte-opt eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache term/xterm xterm bookmark pp auctex-autoloads tex-site
info tool-bar package derived cl-macs wubi quail advice pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util thingatpt edmacro kmacro
regexp-opt image-file time-date paren time image delsel cua-base
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl gv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mule-util china-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 315809 15952)
 (symbols 48 34116 34)
 (miscs 40 94 379)
 (strings 32 93585 16806)
 (string-bytes 1 2058279)
 (vectors 16 59750)
 (vector-slots 8 1439497 32860)
 (floats 8 411 764)
 (intervals 56 1655 879)
 (buffers 976 33))