Subject: bug idk the sys said so.

From: Go Getter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 10:44:25 -0500

Im a newb just messin with stuff and learning on the fly. Parted said I
found bug, searched but could find none similar although didn't dig to
deep. Im trying to make multiple OS's boot from same laptop. Started
w/500GB HD split for 2 OS's +32GBflashdrive+16GBflashdrive both contain
OS's. GNU/LINUX on all. I put fresh kali.iso on flashdrive, manual boot
from bios(if not then Original boots From HD), it kept booting the HD OS
even though i chose usb flashdrive(maybe cuz they similar??idk). Other usb
boots beautifully but is not as closely related as other 2. I changed
/etc/fstab in the HD OS. Instead of fstab using /dev/sda1 UUID_as /boot...I
replaced it with /dev/sdb1 NewUUID_as /boot. Restarted and took me to=login
ttty1 mode(gui no load?). I then attempted to put a bootable flag onto
/dev/sda1 using parted from that ttty mode and now I recieve bug message.
Here is what I did.....I typed "parted" into command line+ENTER, then typed
"select /dev/sda1"+ENTER, then typed "disk_set FLAG STATE"+ENTER, parted
responds with "invalid token: STATE
New state?  [on]/off?" I type "on"+ENTER, parted responds= You found a bug
in GNU Parted!. It says to send the version of release (3.2)
output of...parted DEVICE unit co print unit s print=

Model: Unknown (unknown)
Disk /dev/sda1: 2999MB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B
Partition Table: loop
Disk Flags:

Number Start   End       Size
1            0.00B 2999MB 2999MB

File  System Flags
ext4

Model: Unknown (unknown)
Disk /dev/sda1: 5857280s
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B
Partition Table: loop
Disk Flags:

Number Start   End
1            0s     5857279s

     Size           File  System Flags
5857280s     ext4

and here is rest...
Unknown disk flag, 0.
Error: The flag '(null)' is not available for loop disk labels.