Subject: Re: [bug#31082] [PATCH] gnu: Add bear.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 23:05:36 +0200

Fis Trivial <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/build-tools.scm (bear): New public variable.

Applied with the minor changes below, thanks!

Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/build-tools.scm b/gnu/packages/build-tools.scm
index f0efdc011..98d12a12f 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/build-tools.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/build-tools.scm
@@ -85,11 +85,11 @@ makes a few sacrifices to acquire fast full and incremental build times.")
                 "1m0w0wqnz983l7fpp5p9pdsqr7n3ybrzp8ywjcvn0rihsrzj65j6"))))
     (build-system cmake-build-system)
     (home-page "https://github.com/rizsotto/Bear")
-    (synopsis "Tool for generating compilation database")
-    (description "The JSON compilation database is used in the clang project to
-provide information on how a single compilation unit is processed.  With this,
+    (synopsis "Tool for generating a compilation database")
+    (description "A JSON compilation database is used in the Clang project to
+provide information on how a given compilation unit is processed.  With this,
 it is easy to re-run the compilation with alternate programs.  Bear is used to
-generate such compilation database.")
+generate such a compilation database.")
     (license license:gpl3+)))
 
 (define-public meson