Subject: [bug#31080] [PATCH 2/2] gnu: Add spindle.

From: Eric Bavier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 10:31:05 -0500

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 02:58:10PM +0200, Rouby Pierre-Antoine wrote:
> +(define-public spindle
> +  (package
> +    (name "spindle")
> +    (version "0.10")
> +    (source (origin
> +              (method url-fetch)
> +              (uri (string-append
> +                    "https://github.com/hpc/Spindle/archive/v"
> +                    version ".tar.gz"))

No no, the git checkout used before was good.  These autogenerated
tarballs (as opposed to e.g. the maintainer-uploaded tarball that
launchmon has) can change at any time, so we'd rather not use them.
Sorry for any confusion my comment caused.

Otherwise looks good.

-- 
Eric Bavier, Scientific Libraries, Cray Inc.