Subject: Re: bug#31079: Windows - Emacs-25.3.1 Can't find source.tex file

From: Ikumi Keita <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 13:00:56 +0900

Hi Liyu, thanks for your cooperation.

>>>>> Liyu Gong <[email-masked]> writes:
> Hi Joe and David,
> My values is:
> .:d:/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.1/latex:

> on the old version which works for the file, the value is:
> .;d:/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.91.0/latex;

> Note that the path separator are different, for 12.1.1, it is ":", for
> 11.91.0, it is ";". I'm not sure whether it is important.

Apparently the change I introduced in
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/auctex-devel/2017-12/msg00016.html
interferes with `preview-TeX-style-cooked' and it does not use the right
separator.
I'll look into that from now on.

Could you provide the value of the elisp variable
`TeX-kpathsea-path-delimiter' ?

Regards,
Ikumi Keita