Subject: [bug#31056] [PATCH] gnu: emacs-org: fix byte compilation

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 14:30:41 +0200

Hello,

[email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> Fixes bug#30961
>
> Nicolas, I’d rather let you comment on this patch.  :-)
> WDYT?

Thanks for the heads up.

IMO, compiling a dedicated Emacs only for Org seems a bit overkill. I'd
rather have it fixed upstream than papering over the problem.

Mind you, I don't have a Org-side solution for the problem. However, the
fact that `org-babel-header-args-safe-fn' is a macro doesn't help.
AFAICT, it could be a function. Would turning the macro into a function
help in this case?

Regards,

-- 
Nicolas Goaziou                                                0x80A93738