Subject: Re: bug#31054: report problem: import bookmark for Web application does not work

From: Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 12:18:17 -0400

Hi,

Wensheng Xie <[email-masked]> writes:

> By the way, I also noticed that "import/export bookmark" entries are
> not translated into Chinese. Do you know where I can submit
> translation issues for Chinese for guixSD?

Those translation files are part of the upstream Epiphany web browser
project, which is part of GNOME.  I guess that this is the file that
requires an update to add those translation entries:

  https://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/tree/po/zh_CN.po

I'm not sure off-hand how upstream prefers to receive translation
updates, but it's probably sufficient to send a patch here:

  https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=epiphany

Here's more information on the GNOME translation project, which might be
useful:

  https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject

     Regards,
       Mark