Subject: bug#31048: closed (Re: 27.0.50; With -daemon, "emacsclient -c" on a modified file fails to display frame)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 13:42:02 +0000

Your bug report

#31048: 27.0.50; With -daemon, "emacsclient -c" on a modified file fails to display frame

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
31048: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=31048
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 27.0.50; With -daemon, "emacsclient -c" on a modified file fails to display frame
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Bruce Stephens <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 15:41:36 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Bruce Stephens <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 11:54:22 +0000
> 
> >>     Don't flash previous buffer when connecting with emacsclient
> >
> > Thanks, I've now reverted that commit.  Please see that your problem
> > is solved.
> 
> Yes, I can confirm that my problem is fixed now.

Thanks for testing, I'm therefore closing this bug.

Subject: 27.0.50; With -daemon, "emacsclient -c" on a modified file fails to display frame
From: Bruce Stephens <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 17:10:25 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On GNU/Linux (with gtk+), after "emacs -Q -daemon", if I do "emacsclient
-c /tmp/foo" (for some existing /tmp/foo) then exit that frame (so the
server still has /tmp/foo in a buffer but has no visible frames), then
"touch /tmp/foo" and try to repeat "emacsclient -c /tmp/foo" the
emacsclient hangs and no frame is displayed.

I would expect a frame to appear with "Revert buffer from file
/tmp/foo?".

The commit that caused the change seems to be the following one, and
reverting that fixes the hang (and returns the behaviour I was
expecting):

commit 49fc040077b33bd1e78ee425575e76329b772a41 (tag: bad, refs/bisect/bad)
Author: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Feb 16 17:43:04 2018 +0200

    Don't flash previous buffer when connecting with emacsclient
    
    * lisp/server.el (server-execute): Accept lambda for creating
    frame rather than frame.  Ensure newly created tty frame
    initially shows the correct buffer.
    (server-process-filter): Pass a lambda to server-execute to create
    a frame.  (Bug#24218)

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.29)
 of 2018-04-03, modified by Debian built on tinier
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux buster/sid

Recent messages:
Loading /local/brs/.emacs-snapshot...done
Starting Emacs daemon.
frame
frame is x
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
frame
frame is x
Quit [2 times]
Composing main Info directory...done
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --host x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ --with-wide-int --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-imagemagick=yes 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN
 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed -znocombreloc''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  gud-tooltip-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/local/brs/elisp/prop hides /local/brs/elisp/graph/prop
/local/brs/elisp/graph/pqueue hides /local/brs/elisp/graph/graph/pqueue
/local/brs/elisp/graph/graph hides /local/brs/elisp/graph/graph/graph
/local/brs/elisp/anything-config/anything hides /local/brs/elisp/anything-config/doc/auto/anything
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/config/build hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/config/build
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-bug hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-bug
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-project-file hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-project-file
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/efc hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/efc
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-setnu hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-setnu
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-junit hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-junit
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-gen hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-gen
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-xref hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-xref
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-javadoc hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-javadoc
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-xemacs hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-xemacs
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-widgets hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-widgets
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-db hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-db
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-class hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-class
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-open-source hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-open-source
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-plugins hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-plugins
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-sregex hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-sregex
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-javadoc-gen hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-javadoc-gen
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-compat hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-compat
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-run hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-run
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-parse hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-parse
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-package hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-package
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/regress hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/regress
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-java-font-lock hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-java-font-lock
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-complete hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-complete
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-imenu hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-imenu
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/beanshell hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/beanshell
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jcomplete hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jcomplete
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-java-grammar hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-java-grammar
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-dbo hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-dbo
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/setnu hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/setnu
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-juci hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-juci
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-jdb hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-jdb
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-checkstyle hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-checkstyle
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-annotations hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-annotations
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/efc-xemacs hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/efc-xemacs
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-compile hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-compile
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-stat hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-stat
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-which-method hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-which-method
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/which hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/which
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-tree-widget hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-tree-widget
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-util hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-util
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-custom hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-custom
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-ejb hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-ejb
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-dbs hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-dbs
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-wiz hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-wiz
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-project hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-project
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-make hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-make
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-ant hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-ant
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-import hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-import
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-parse-class hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-parse-class
/local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/lisp/jde-help hides /local/brs/elisp/jdee/jde/build/lisp/jde-help
/local/brs/elisp/undo-tree/undo-tree hides /local/brs/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-20170706.246/undo-tree
/local/brs/elisp/yasnippet/yasnippet hides /local/brs/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20180319.607/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/local/brs/.emacs.d/elpa/ninja-mode-20141203.2159/ninja-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ninja-mode
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-pilot-jwz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-pilot-jwz
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compat
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/haskell-mode/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-415-510 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/utils/bbdb-415-510
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-to-netscape hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/utils/bbdb-to-netscape
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-213-310 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/utils/bbdb-213-310
/local/brs/elisp/multiple-cursors/features/support/env hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/env
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/local/brs/elisp/multiple-cursors/util/ert hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr jka-compr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils perl6-detect elec-pair
scala-mode-feature scala-mode-ui scala-mode-fontlock scala-mode-indent
scala-mode-navigation scala-mode-lib scala-mode-variables
scala-mode-constants scala-mode time-date paren magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm
magit-popup async-bytecomp async gud cus-start cus-load
color-theme-buffer-local color-theme wid-edit server edmacro kmacro
ibuffer-git ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs vc-git diff-git diff-mode ws-butler
lsp-ui lsp-ui-doc markdown-mode color thingatpt noutline outline
easy-mmode dash-functional lsp-ui-imenu lsp-imenu lsp-ui-flycheck
lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline flycheck find-func cquery
cquery-member-hierarchy cquery-inheritance-hierarchy
cquery-call-hierarchy cquery-tree cquery-code-lens
cquery-semantic-highlighting cquery-common dash lsp-mode network-stream
puny nsm rmc starttls tls gnutls lsp-methods inline lsp-io
lsp-notifications lsp-common url-util xref project cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
vc-filewise python tramp-sh tramp trampver tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
ucs-normalize parse-time format-spec advice shell pcomplete grep compile
comint ansi-color ring imenu dired-x dired dired-loaddefs debug cl
haskell-mode-autoloads devhelp mule-util diff-git-autoloads
dired-isearch-autoloads rx info finder-inf package let-alist derived
pcase cl-extra help-mode easymenu url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv epg epg-config
subr-x cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 500711 18615)
 (symbols 48 36905 1)
 (miscs 40 136 364)
 (strings 32 96210 16847)
 (string-bytes 1 2777162)
 (vectors 16 57274)
 (vector-slots 8 964791 32384)
 (floats 8 374 102)
 (intervals 56 5018 0)
 (buffers 992 16))