Subject: 27.0.50; Misleading info in Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp

From: Marcin Borkowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 08:33:39 +0200

(info "eintro")

yields

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp
********************************************

This is an ‘Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp’, for people who
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

If I want to actually cite Chassell's book, it is (a) not obvious who
the author is (the name can be found at the end of the preface and in
the "About the author" section, but not on the title page, where it
should be!), and (b) completely not obvious how to cite the book - is
the official title "An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp" or
"Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp"?

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl