Subject: bug#31023: --verbosity=4 breaks build?

From: Martin Castillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 17:32:37 +0200

Hi,

On 02.04.2018 23:48, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Hello Martin,
> 
> As a foreword, note that ‘--verbosity’ is almost useless, even to Guix
> developers.  I think we should hide it under a weird name, maybe
> ‘--daemon-debug’?

Ok.

> 
> Your Raspberry will handle the build if and only if you’re requesting an
> armhf-linux build. 

I'd like to be able to offload any build to other machines/the pi. What
is the reason for only offloading builds that will be native builds on
the offloading machine?

Martin

--
GPG: 7FDE 7190 2F73 2C50 236E  403D CC13 48F1 E644 08EC