Subject: Re: bug#30980: [PATCH] add customize option for flymake

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 07:43:28 +0100

Arash Esbati <[email-masked]> writes:

> Alex Branham <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> This patch lets users set the flags that chktex uses. It also moves the
>> documentation of the addition of flymake support into a new section in
>> changes.texi (I didn't realize 12.1 had already been released when I
>> added it earlier).
>>
>> Let me know if anything looks wrong.
>
> (I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
> at the time.)
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> first of all, my sincere apologies that you didn't get any response from
> us -- I hope you have the time and energy to pick this up again with me.
> I think your addition makes sense and we should install it.

I installed a slightly modified version of your patch (91073c6b79).
Please let me know if you have any comments, and we can adjust the
change.  Therefore I'm closing this report.

Again, sorry for being late.

Best, Arash