Subject: Re: bug#30961: Byte compilation problem with emacs-org

From: T460s laptop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 11:06:47 +0900

Hello Konrad,

Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Maxim,
>
>> Does this still occur on latest master?
>
> No, the bug disappeared with the update to Emacs 26.3, which comes with
> org-mode 9. So this bug report can be closed (which I'd have done
> already if I knew how to do it).
>
> Cheers,
>   Konrad

Thank you for the reply!

You can close bugs by replying to the bug number email address
(e.g. [email-masked] for this one) with a "-done" appended to the
bug number, like this:

[email-masked]

For more information regarding Debbugs commands, you may want to consult
info '(debbugs-ug)Mail Command Index' or the page
https://debbugs.gnu.org/server-refcard.html.

Closing,

Maxim