Subject: 25.1; newline causes alert sound and error message in c-mode if narrowing to a page that isn’t the first

From: [email-masked] (Garreau, Alexandre)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 00:45:25 +0200

In any buffer, enter c-mode, insert a clearpage character () then
narrow after it: now anything triggering newline (such as <return>, “;”,
etc.) will emit an alert sound along with the following error message (I
tested in *scratch* in my case):

c-determine-limit: Args out of range: #<buffer *scratch*>, 1, 13

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
 of 2017-09-15, modified by Debian built on trouble
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11902000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 9.4 (stretch)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs25-wN2qS3/emacs25-25.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C/l

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
uncompressing cc-engine.el.gz...done
Note: file is write protected
Mark set
Quit
Auto-saving...
Mark set
c-determine-limit: Args out of range: #<buffer *scratch*>, 1, 13
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.10.0/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.10.0/magit-popup
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20180118.743/dash hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/dash-el/dash
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/latex hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/preview hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/context hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-chicken hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-chicken
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-image hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-image
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-base hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-base
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-version
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-racket hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-racket
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-xref
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-doc
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-syntax
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-menu
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-popup
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-autodoc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autodoc
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-compile
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-reload hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-reload
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-autoloads
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-impl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-impl
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-company hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-company
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-debug
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-repl
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-guile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-guile
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-completion
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-connection hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-connection
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-mode
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-eval
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-pkg
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-custom
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-log hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-log
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/geiser-20180128.1821/geiser-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/geiser-0.8.1/geiser-edit
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20171224.1833/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-mode-pkg
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20171224.1833/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-mode
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20171224.1833/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-mode-autoloads
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20171224.1833/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-old-indent
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20171224.1833/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20170116/js2-imenu-extras
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/3d/define-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/classic/define-theme
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/3d/define-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/pan-chimes/define-theme
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/auctex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/dom hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/dom
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/tetris hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/play/tetris
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert-x hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert-x
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/subr-x hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/subr-x
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/slime/lib/ert hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/galex-713/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.0/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils thingatpt face-remap
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe novice tabify imenu man
misearch multi-isearch tramp-cache make-mode magit-utils jka-compr
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs dired compile saveplace quail ob-gnuplot ob-ditaa
ob-java org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint tramp tramp-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete advice comint ansi-color ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs cl-macs paren autorevert filenotify hl-line
finder-inf kotl-autoloads info edmacro kmacro package epg-config seq
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv w3m-load sclang
sclang-widgets tree-widget wid-edit sclang-server sclang-help
sclang-vars sclang-help-minor-mode sclang-minor-mode easy-mmode
sclang-mode easymenu sclang-dev sclang-document sclang-language ring
sclang-interp sclang-browser view sclang-util cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase
cl-lib slime-autoloads org-install haskell-mode-autoloads devhelp
dash-functional dash preview-latex tex-site auto-loads time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 378990 41357)
 (symbols 48 34805 0)
 (miscs 40 588 2827)
 (strings 32 66172 17683)
 (string-bytes 1 2278851)
 (vectors 16 56522)
 (vector-slots 8 1744540 199713)
 (floats 8 331 829)
 (intervals 56 8087 629)
 (buffers 976 47))