Subject: Re: bug#30949: libp11-kit error

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 09:58:56 +0200

Hello Vivien,

> If I install glib-networking alone, it breaks.
>
> If I install glib gnutls gsettings-desktop-schemas intltool p11-kit
> pkg-config (glib-networking deps), it works.

Could you please share the output of “env” with us (before and after)?

I think the key here is the installation of “glib”, which sets the
environment variables XDG_DATA_DIRS and GIO_EXTRA_MODULES.  To avoid
having to install glib, you may want to check the values of these
environment variables in your environment and modify them.

> substitute: guix substitute: warning: ACL for archive imports seems to
> be uninitialized, substitutes may be unavailable

Aside: Is this on purpose?  This way you will have to build everything
from source.  For convenience I recommend authorizing the build farm(s).

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net