Subject: Re: bug#30948: [PATCH core-updates] guix: Reap finished child processes in build containers.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 23:56:26 +0100

Hello,

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Fixes <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/30948>.
>
> * guix/build/gnu-build-system.scm (separate-from-pid1): New procedure.
> (%standard-phases): Add it.
> * guix/build-system/gnu.scm (gnu-build): Add #:separate-from-pid1? and
> honor it.
> (gnu-cross-build): Likewise.
>
> Reported-by: Carlo Zancanaro <[email-masked]>
> Change-Id: I6f3bc8d8186d1a571f983a38d5e3fd178ffa2678

I pushed this change in ‘core-updates’ as
7ebe4b72727632561ddbf8bb0c58527929682989 (together with other
world-rebuild changes.)

I’m closing this bug but please do re-open if you think the issue needs
further work.

Thanks,
Ludo’.