Subject: bug#30934: 27.0.50; Emacsclient process in the terminal does not finish

From: Thomas Hisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 13:38:50 +0200

I have an emacs daemon running (started using emacs --daemon) and want
to open files on the commandline with emacsclient. I would expect the
emacsclient command to open the file in an existing frame and return
immediately. However, emacsclient outputs the "Waiting for Emacs..."
message and does not return immediately. Is this intended and what does
this message mean if the file is opened in an existing frame?

There is a --no-wait command line arg, whose help text is "Don't wait
for the server to return". To me it seems like this should not be used,
but maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, -n does what I want, but the help text was
not clear to me.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
  of 2018-03-24 built on lcy01-amd64-015
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS

Recent messages:
Error during redisplay: (eval (window-numbering-get-number-string)) 
signaled (wrong-type-argument hash-table-p nil)
Loading /home/thomas/.emacs.d/lisp/thi/smart-mode-line.conf.el 
(source)...done
Error during redisplay: (eval (window-numbering-get-number-string)) 
signaled (wrong-type-argument hash-table-p nil) [3 times]
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Error during redisplay: (eval (window-numbering-get-number-string)) 
signaled (wrong-type-argument hash-table-p nil) [3 times]
When done with a buffer, type C-x #
File Data_Visualization_with_Python_and_JavaScript.pdf is large (37.9M), 
really open? (y or n) y
When done with a buffer, type C-x #
Back to top level
When done with a buffer, type C-x #

Configured using:
  'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
  '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
  '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
  --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
  '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
  --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
  --program-suffix=-snapshot --with-modules=yes --with-x=yes
  --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets=yes 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
  -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security'
  'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
  'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
   value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LC_MONETARY: de_AT.UTF-8
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_AT.UTF-8
   value of $LC_TIME: de_AT.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
   global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
   project-persist-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   save-place-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   global-hl-line-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   global-hi-lock-mode: t
   hi-lock-mode: t
   window-numbering-mode: t
   projectile-mode: t
   jabber-activity-mode: t
   global-flycheck-mode: t
   flx-ido-mode: t
   magit-auto-revert-mode: t
   global-git-commit-mode: t
   async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
   yas-global-mode: t
   yas-minor-mode: t
   global-company-mode: t
   company-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   diff-auto-refine-mode: t
   pyvenv-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   url-handler-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   size-indication-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20180104.1137/cmake-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-hledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-processing hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-stan hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-coq hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-vala hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-J hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-abc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-duration hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-ebnf hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/thomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171205/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail smart-mode-line-dark-theme
smart-mode-line rich-minority sanityinc-tomorrow-night-theme
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow color ethan-wspace url-tramp
graphene-projects project-persist graphene-speedbar
graphene-helper-functions tramp-cache recentf tree-widget saveplace
avoid paren hl-line savehist hi-lock term disp-table ehelp
window-numbering which-key visual-fill-column org-pdfview org-element
avl-tree generator ob-python ob-gnuplot org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs pdf-tools pdf-view
magit-bookmark bookmark pp jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
image-mode helm-projectile helm-files helm-tags helm-buffers helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-locate helm-help helm-types helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs stickyfunc-enhance semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs counsel swiper sr-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe smex
jabber jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify dbus
ido-completing-read+ memoize minibuf-eldef jabber-awesome jabber-osd
jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode dom ewoc
jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm
jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls gnutls jabber-xml xml
jabber-menu jabber-util cl flycheck-pycheckers flycheck find-func
flx-ido fill-column-indicator magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-collab ghub url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap let-alist
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin magit-mode git-commit
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm magit-popup log-edit message rmc
puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async server dash highlight-function-calls help-mode+
yasnippet elec-pair highlight-indentation company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-bbdb company pcase help-fns radix-tree elpy find-file-in-project
ivy flx delsel ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt windmove diff-mode pyvenv
esh-var esh-cmd esh-opt esh-io esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django
s elpy-refactor python tramp-sh ido grep compile files-x etags xref
project cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit bpr edmacro kmacro paradox
paradox-menu paradox-commit-list hydra lv paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner subr-x cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core tramp trampver
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring parse-time format-spec advice xdg mule-util finder-inf
rx info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1981084 771348)
  (symbols 48 53024 3)
  (miscs 40 120 231)
  (strings 32 795484 13740)
  (string-bytes 1 78564816)
  (vectors 16 114142)
  (vector-slots 8 2364594 223736)
  (floats 8 525 140)
  (intervals 56 1503249 1290)
  (buffers 992 19)
  (heap 1024 308450 11155))