Subject: 25.3; Emacs Lisp Manual - 2.6 Type Predicates - booleanp listed out of alphabetical order in predicates table

From: Pierre Rouleau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 16:52:56 -0400

Just reporting a very minor issue inside the text of section 2.6 Types
Predicates, of the Emacs Lisp manual.  In that section, the text states:
"Here is a table of predefined type predicates, in alphabetical order,
with references to further information."  Then it lists the
predicates.  The list is in alphebetical order except for the last two
entries, booleanp and string-or-null-p, which end the list after windowp.

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin17.3.0, NS appkit-1561.20 Version 10.13.2 (Build 17C205))
of 2018-01-31 built on Pierres-iMac.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1561
Configured using:
'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.3/share/info/emacs
--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.3 --without-x --with-xml2
--without-dbus --without-gnutls --without-imagemagick --with-ns
--disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
barbar
eval: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, x [2 times]
user-error: No menu in this node
"GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin17.3.0, NS appkit-1561.20 Version 10.13.2 (Build 17C205))
of 2018-01-31"
(23154 33086 962362 0)
"GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin17.3.0, NS appkit-1561.20 Version 10.13.2 (Build 17C205))
of 2018-01-31"
mwheel-scroll: End of buffer [25 times]
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [4 times]

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message dired format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec password-cache epg gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils repeat dabbrev misearch
multi-isearch vc-dispatcher vc-hg thingatpt kmacro help-fns cus-start
cus-load quail pp debug cl-seq em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl
em-basic em-banner em-alias pcomplete comint ansi-color ring esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util jka-compr info windmove finder-inf package
epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
ns-win ucs-normalize term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 427650 36888)
(symbols 48 27080 0)
(miscs 40 632 1775)
(strings 32 53050 12763)
(string-bytes 1 1317091)
(vectors 16 45796)
(vector-slots 8 1033387 77357)
(floats 8 228 1005)
(intervals 56 33830 112)
(buffers 976 31))