Subject: bug#30893: report problem: cannot book guixSD from libreboot

From: Wensheng Xie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 17:17:57 +0800

Dear guix:

I have downloaded:
https://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/guix/guixsd-install-0.14.0.x86_64-linux.iso.xz

And follow the instruction
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/USB-Stick-and-DVD-Installation.html#USB-Stick-and-DVD-Installation
to make the DVD.

The DVD is ok to boot from a normal laptop (without libreboot).
When I insert the DVD to my laptop with libreboot, and reboot to boot
configuration, and select
*Search ISOLINUX menu (CD/DVD) (d)

The laptop does not boot to guixSD, but stays in the boot configuration
menu after reading the DVD. I have got no error message on the display.

So I want you to check if there is a problem.

best regards,
wxie

-- 
I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!
https://my.fsf.org/join