Subject: Hash mismatch for /gnu/store/bvbs19jg8497ca73i82xmrjspd83lvs2-usb.ids

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 00:10:34 +0100

Hello,

I tried to install gnome with guix, but it fails when building this:

Starting download of /gnu/store/bvbs19jg8497ca73i82xmrjspd83lvs2-
usb.ids
>From http://linux-usb.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/linux-usb/htdocs/usb.i
ds?revision=1.551...
 ....ids  4KiB                            0B/s 00:00
[                ....ids  4KiB                        274KiB/s 00:00
[############### ....ids  4KiB                        259KiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
sha256 hash mismatch for output path
`/gnu/store/bvbs19jg8497ca73i82xmrjspd83lvs2-usb.ids'
  expected: 17rg5i0wbyk289gr8v4kgvnc9q5bidz7ldcvv9x58l083wn16hq3
  actual:   10mcg24vdvbbm9lk2scrfs7ff7n2a0dkl2qlkzzllhn53yyrvkc6
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/y7ahn1vd09phqxpz5shgwdggl41rd70a-
libosinfo-1.0.0.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/9h84d02l7d8n9l0n0mnqj2294nzmk4wk-
tracker-1.12.3.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ckf5yv041kdm0barjv0ksg1hq0hvizy9-
nautilus-3.26.2.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/0c0mkrgwrg4v70gn2rrcqrgk6b7l13g3-
gnome-3.24.3.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
guix package: error: build failed: build of
`/gnu/store/0c0mkrgwrg4v70gn2rrcqrgk6b7l13g3-gnome-3.24.3.drv' failed

What should I do about this?  Should I trust this?  If so, how should I
proceed?

Regards,

Vivien