Subject: bug#30890: Hash mismatch for /gnu/store/bvbs19jg8497ca73i82xmrjspd83lvs2-usb.ids

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 11:35:48 +0100

Hello,

I have just finished guix pulling again and the hash is not right:

Starting download of /gnu/store/bvbs19jg8497ca73i82xmrjspd83lvs2-
usb.ids
>From https://svn.code.sf.net/p/linux-usb/repo/trunk/htdocs/usb.ids?r=15
51...
following redirection to `http://svn.code.sf.net/p/linux-usb/repo/trunk
/htdocs/usb.ids?p=1551'...
 usb.ids  97KiB                       136KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%
sha256 hash mismatch for output path
`/gnu/store/bvbs19jg8497ca73i82xmrjspd83lvs2-usb.ids'
  expected: 17rg5i0wbyk289gr8v4kgvnc9q5bidz7ldcvv9x58l083wn16hq3
  actual:   1wzkaan87ncx80hgddii01cqk5gw8mrm5kb2xf6w9fwa4h53gin5
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/a12yb6kqv3c6s79xf6l448jb4cs8pk7s-
libosinfo-1.0.0.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
guix package: error: build failed: build of
`/gnu/store/a12yb6kqv3c6s79xf6l448jb4cs8pk7s-libosinfo-1.0.0.drv'
failed

Did you have a problem with the hash?

Vivien

Le mercredi 21 mars 2018 à 08:27 +0100, Ricardo Wurmus a écrit :
> Hi,
> 
> I tested the fix and it worked fine for me.
> 
> Fixed in 0def91208 on master.
> 
> Thanks!
>