Subject: bug#30890: Hash mismatch for /gnu/store/bvbs19jg8497ca73i82xmrjspd83lvs2-usb.ids

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 12:05:16 +0100

Hello,

I am not sure that my mails reach debbugs.gnu.org...

When applying the patch in https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bu
g=30890, it still does not work:

Starting download of /gnu/store/bvbs19jg8497ca73i82xmrjspd83lvs2-
usb.ids
>From https://svn.code.sf.net/p/linux-usb/repo/trunk/htdocs/usb.ids?r=15
51...
following redirection to `http://svn.code.sf.net/p/linux-usb/repo/trunk
/htdocs/usb.ids?p=1551'...
 usb.ids  97KiB                       136KiB/s 00:01
[##################] 100.0%
sha256 hash mismatch for output path
`/gnu/store/bvbs19jg8497ca73i82xmrjspd83lvs2-usb.ids'
  expected: 17rg5i0wbyk289gr8v4kgvnc9q5bidz7ldcvv9x58l083wn16hq3
  actual:   1wzkaan87ncx80hgddii01cqk5gw8mrm5kb2xf6w9fwa4h53gin5
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/a12yb6kqv3c6s79xf6l448jb4cs8pk7s-
libosinfo-1.0.0.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
guix package: error: build failed: build of
`/gnu/store/a12yb6kqv3c6s79xf6l448jb4cs8pk7s-libosinfo-1.0.0.drv'
failed

Could someone confirm this hash?

Thanks,

Vivien

Le mercredi 21 mars 2018 à 00:10 +0100, Vivien Kraus a écrit :
> Hello,
> 
> I tried to install gnome with guix, but it fails when building this:
> 
> Starting download of /gnu/store/bvbs19jg8497ca73i82xmrjspd83lvs2-
> usb.ids
> From http://linux-usb.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/linux-usb/htdocs/usb
> .i
> ds?revision=1.551...
>  ....ids  4KiB                            0B/s 00:00
> [                ....ids  4KiB                        274KiB/s 00:00
> [############### ....ids  4KiB                        259KiB/s 00:00
> [##################] 100.0%
> sha256 hash mismatch for output path
> `/gnu/store/bvbs19jg8497ca73i82xmrjspd83lvs2-usb.ids'
>   expected: 17rg5i0wbyk289gr8v4kgvnc9q5bidz7ldcvv9x58l083wn16hq3
>   actual:   10mcg24vdvbbm9lk2scrfs7ff7n2a0dkl2qlkzzllhn53yyrvkc6
> cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/y7ahn1vd09phqxpz5shgwdggl41rd70a-
> libosinfo-1.0.0.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
> cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/9h84d02l7d8n9l0n0mnqj2294nzmk4wk-
> tracker-1.12.3.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
> cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/ckf5yv041kdm0barjv0ksg1hq0hvizy9-
> nautilus-3.26.2.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
> cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/0c0mkrgwrg4v70gn2rrcqrgk6b7l13g3-
> gnome-3.24.3.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
> guix package: error: build failed: build of
> `/gnu/store/0c0mkrgwrg4v70gn2rrcqrgk6b7l13g3-gnome-3.24.3.drv' failed
> 
> What should I do about this?  Should I trust this?  If so, how should
> I
> proceed?
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Vivien
> 
> 
>