Subject: Re: bug#30874: 27.0.50; Emacs crashes

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 12:42:45 +0300

> From: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked]
> Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 11:22:05 +0200
> 
> Jan Synacek <[email-masked]> writes:
> >
> > Yes, it does fix the problem for me.
> 
> Thanks. Proposed patch for master attached.

Thanks, the patch LGTM, but I would omit the reference to the bug
number from the doc string.  I think it's enough to have the bug
referenced by the commit log message and in the only place where the
variable is used.

> Eli, should I merge this bugreport with 30045?  The patch fixes that
> crash for me as well.

Yes, please merge them, and please mention bug#30045 in the log
message.