Subject: [PATCH core-updates 0/3] glibc 2.27

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 11:20:45 +0100

These patches allow building the world with glibc 2.27.  Apart from
"make", packages seem generally happy with this version.

I opted for a unified diff of all post-release updates instead of
individual patches.  It is "only" 12k lines so far.

Marius Bakke (3):
  gnu: glibc: Update to 2.27.
  gnu: make: Fix compatibility with glibc 2.27.
  gnu: make: End phase on #t.

 gnu/local.mk                                       |     3 +
 gnu/packages/base.scm                              |    60 +-
 gnu/packages/commencement.scm                      |     3 +-
 gnu/packages/patches/glibc-2.27-git-fixes.patch    | 12765 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/glibc-hidden-visibility-ldconfig.patch |    16 +
 gnu/packages/patches/make-glibc-compat.patch       |    52 +
 6 files changed, 12875 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/glibc-2.27-git-fixes.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/glibc-hidden-visibility-ldconfig.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/make-glibc-compat.patch

-- 
2.16.2