Subject: bug#30845: closed (Re: [bug#30845] More java packages)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 17:51:04 +0000

Your bug report

#30845: More java packages

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
30845: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=30845
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#30845] More java packages
From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 19:50:50 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Closing because I've pushed 8 of these patches as
49d743117b6b69788c2754e281d313197c331c6f -
cfb55cfc4a91d13f4c19fc167da0b39a840f7690

I didn't push patches about fixing java-eclipse-jetty-security and
adding bouncycastle. I still have to work on why the test doesn't pass
anymore and on bouncycastle.

Le Sun, 18 Mar 2018 13:42:11 +0100,
Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]> a écrit :

> Hi, here are 10 patches to add more java packages. They are part of
> maven dependencies. I've created a branch with the rest of the patches
> to get maven: https://framagit.org/tyreunom/guix/tree/maven. After
> these 10 patches, 72 more patches will be required. We're almost
> there!

Subject: More java packages
From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 13:42:11 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi, here are 10 patches to add more java packages. They are part of
maven dependencies. I've created a branch with the rest of the patches
to get maven: https://framagit.org/tyreunom/guix/tree/maven. After
these 10 patches, 72 more patches will be required. We're almost there!